Belajar Kursus Akademik di dalam Polandia 2023
Ubah mata uang
Biaya hidup bulanan dasar
Sewa di flat bersama292
Contoh biaya gaya hidup
Kombo makanan cepat saji5
Pint bir lokal3
Belajar di Polandia
- C type visa – a short-term Schengen visa.
- D type visa – a long-term national visa issued for up to one year.
Jenis Visa apa yang Anda butuhkan?
C type visa; D type visa
Harga dan Mata Uang
The application fee for a student visa to Poland is around $160. The fees are subject to change.
Siapa yang bisa mengajukan visa?
Students from European Union countries do not need a visa to study in Poland. However, when you have arrived in Poland, you do need to apply for a temporary study visa at the local Voivod’s office.
Students from outside the European Union typically need to apply for a student visa before entering Poland. There are, however, a number of countries that are free of this requirement. You can check if your country is on the list here: http://www.msz.gov.pl
Di mana Anda dapat membuat aplikasi?
Polish embassy or consulate
You should apply for a student visa at the Polish embassy or consulate in your current country of residence.
Bagaimana cara membuat aplikasinya?
Once you get admission to your selected university they will send you proper documents that you will use to get your student visa. You should apply for a student visa at your nearest Polish embassy or consulate. These are the documents you may typically be asked to provide:
- A signed and complete filled Visa Application of Poland for students.
- Passport that must be valid for at least three months after you plan to leave Poland.
- Photocopy of National ID card.
- Official letter from the university or college in Poland where you plan to study.
- A brief CV or resume.
- All your previous certificates and diplomas.
- Proof that you have proficiency in the language in which you wish to study.
- Proof that you are financially strong enough to bear your educational and living expenses in Poland.
- Health insurance certificate that is accepted in Europe.
- Two passport-sized photos.
- Pay the Visa Application Fee
- Proof of Accommodation in Poland.
All students have to legalize their stay in Poland by applying for a temporary residence permit. This has to be done a short time after arrival in Poland. Universities will help you with the application procedures. A temporary residence permit entitles you to stay and work in Poland.
Kapan Anda harus melamar?
It can typically take around 15 days to process your student visa application. However, the processing times vary depending on the country and the type of visa you are applying for. Make sure to apply as soon as possible.
The length of the student visa depends on the length of your course.
International students have the right to work while studying in Poland as long as they are enrolled in an educational Institution. 20 hours of work are permitted during studies, as well as 3 months of full-time work during holidays. Full time work is permitted for Residence Card holders.
Jam per minggu
Mengapa Anda membutuhkan jenis visa ini?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- University of Economics and Human Sciences
- Gdansk Foundation for Management Development
- WSB University - Akademia WSB
- Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport
- Medical University of Bialystok
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- Doctoral School at Gdańsk University of Technology
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn