BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
It’s no secret that the most valuable asset to any business is its employees. For this very reason, an effective HR Manager is essential to their survival. Our Certificate IV in Human Resources educates participants on the best procedures for recruiting the correct staff, managing workplace relations, managing performance and ensuring safety within the workplace while supporting employee industrial relations and procedures.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who work in a range of support positions in human resources management. In smaller companies, they may work across all human resources areas and in larger companies, they may be assigned responsibilities in units or business areas focused on discrete human resources functions, such as remuneration, workforce planning or human resources information systems.
If you are a people person, with an eye for recruiting the right staff to reach company goals, this qualification is for you!
Upon successful completion of this course, a Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) will be awarded.
This qualification is suited to those looking to begin careers in the following roles:
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Officer
This qualification requires no prerequisite units.
It is however expected that participants are able to display sufficient English language, literacy, and numeracy skills at a year 11 level or equivalent.
Basic computer skills are required for this qualification.
Prior to enrolment participants may choose to undertake an LLN assessment.
Units of Competency
The Certificate IV in Human Resources includes a total of 10 units. 6 Core and 4 Electives.
- BSBHRM403 Support performance-management processes
- BSBHRM404 Review human resources functions
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBWRK411 Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
*Alternate elective units may be available upon request but are not guaranteed.
- OPTION 1 – Study Online: Study where and when it suits you by using our interactive e-learning platform. You will have 12 months to complete this course at your own pace.
- OPTION 2 – Study Online at our Facilities: You can complete the same online course at our facilities using our resources and equipment at no extra cost. We will also have staff available to provide additional support if required. Note: Subject to availability, bookings are essential.
- OPTION 3 – Study in Class: Although we do not generally offer this course in-class we can schedule a 5 or 10-day face-to-face workshop for groups of 5 or more students. Note that there may be additional work required following the workshop.
- OPTION 4 – Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): If you already have skills and experience relevant to this qualification you may be eligible for RPL. Contact us for a Free Skills Assessment to determine if this is the right option for you.
- Fee-for-service $2200
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) $1100
“Thank you for everything. The college has been a wonderful experience and I will definitely recommend you to anyone looking to get extra education.”
Sekolah ini menawarkan program di:
Terakhir diperbarui February 9, 2018